Tuesday, July 8, 2008

UPDATE!

So, we (Susan and I) have been without the internets for a few months now, and thus no new pictures or bloggs have been displayed. Do not fret, change is coming soon. But for those of you who would like to take a little time to read up on what how where we are doing, here is a little blurp;
I have officially graduated with my B.A. in Mass Communications from CSUSB (thank you Jesus). Kendra is getting so old she'll need a walker soon. Susan is taking a math class over the summer at Crafton Hills Community College, but will be attending CSUSB to get a degree in Liberal studies as I will be attending with her to get my M.A. in Rehabilitation Counseling. I am still working at KSGN (see ksgn.com) and susan is still working at the Redlands Rec Center (see the government's website)and Kendra is beeing a kid (see www.chuckecheese.com). This summer has been fun already with many beach/mountain trips. Visiting with fam and friends. Spending the 4th with Derek and Kim Lansdale and their $25,000 membership golf course. We are also (just Susan and I) going out to Mexico some time in the next few weeks to build some homes for the homeless, will join up in L.A. for a national visual effects convention with my pappa and are in the works of planning a cammping trip with the rentals (aka- parentals). Other than that we are trying to stay cool.

Stay classy internet people

2 comments:

The Palmers said...

OMG! Kendra is getting so big!! Congratulations Andrew!! Now I guess you are going to flaunt your big brain.. I’m going to ask you please don’t because its all slimy. :-) I’m glad all is going well for you guys. Love ya!!

MarlaSt said...

Kristianne says I have to stop reading your blog. I have been walking around for a week telling people to "stay classy". I use it anytime I can....love it. When I read your new post the first time, it made me giggle. I can just picture you saying it. Too funny. Love the update guys. And so glad to know you are doing well.